BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
PLEASE READ THESE BOOKING & CANCELLATION TERMS CAREFULLY
Whilst there is more exciting reading available there is some important information here.
1. Securing your booking. Once we have confirmed a place is held for you, you must secure your place within 7 days with either full payment or a 30% deposit. Payments can be made by bank transfer or online with a card. After your deposit, two further instalments are required prior to your arrival. We will confirm your payment schedule when you make your booking. Failure to send a deposit or full payment within 7 days could see your place being released and possibly offered to someone else. Further, if you fail to send further instalments after your deposit payment your reservation could be cancelled and your deposit not refunded.
2. Travel Insurance. It is a prerequisite of booking our retreat that you have comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance in place. No one books a retreat with the intention of cancelling but unexpected events do occur & so we encourage you to purchase comprehensive cancellation, medical & travel insurance as soon as you book your retreat with us. Majority of policies now offer protection against Covid related issues but please check what is included.
3. If WE have to cancel your holiday for any reason whatsoever or, we are forced to cancel due to new Covid regulations that prevent us from operating, the following terms will apply:
Cancellation more than 28 days prior to your arrival. You can choose to either; transfer your booking & payment to a rescheduled retreat within 18 months or, if this is not possible, a full refund will be given.
Cancellation less than 27 days prior to your arrival. You will receive a credit towards a rescheduled retreat within 18 months.
In any event Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential costs, damages, charges or expenses incurred or suffered by you as a result of us of having to cancel your holiday whether incurred directly or indirectly such as: economic loss, loss of business, goodwill, reputation or profits.
4. If YOU have to cancel your retreat :
Please check your Travel Insurance as you may be able to claim if the condition falls within your policy. Paper Kite Yoga and Cait Louise Yoga reserve the right to take into consideration any reimbursement you receive from your travel insurance provider – or employer if your cancellation is due to work commitments – before any refund is issued. Refunds will only be issued once we receive a copy of your insurance policy – or letter from your employer – that specifies the amount (or %) of reimbursement you will receive due to your holiday cancellation.
For all cancellations, if you, Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga are able to find someone to take your place your holiday payments will be refunded less a £50.00 administration fee.
If no one can be found to take your place - no refund is given.
We cannot accept liability nor pay compensation for:
Participants' medical conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday.
Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
You having to leave the holiday early.
5. Your Health. If you have any major physical, medical or emotional illness or are under medical supervision you must declare the true nature of such a condition at time of booking and make arrangements for the provision for any medication or other treatment which may be required during the holiday. Where appropriate we may request a doctor’s certificate of fitness to participate in the retreat programme. Non disclosure of information can invalidate your insurance and may result in persons being excluded from the holiday in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. If you are in doubt as to the suitability of our retreat activities to your medical condition, please consult your doctor.
6. Refusal of entry. All clients must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct which may give offence or cause danger or damage to any person or property. If Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga become aware of any such action then Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga may at our absolute discretion have the client removed from any accommodation or venue without refund. Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga will have no liability to the client under such circumstances.
7. Your Acceptance of Risk and Release of Liability. We always do our utmost to maintain your safety & wellbeing. On arrival you will be asked to sign a Retreat Waiver releasing Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga of all liabilities and your acceptance of risk. The purpose of the form is to indemnify Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga from any claims made by you and confirming that you accept the risk of participating in the retreat, for incidents arising due to circumstances outside Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga’s reasonable control.
8. Images & recordings. Any images or recordings we take on the retreat may be used by us without charge in all media (including future media) for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes, including without limitation promotional materials of any kind such as brochures, slides, video shows or the internet. Any written feedback supplied to the company may also be used for promotional purposes as detailed above.
9. Changing these terms & conditions. Paper Kite Yoga or Cait Louise Yoga reserve the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the most recent Terms & Conditions in force at the time that you make your booking unless any change is required to be made by law.
We have every intention to give you the very best retreat experience possible whilst following the latest health & safety guidelines.
Please note: you may be required to take a Lateral Flow test within 24hrs of arrival if you are sharing accommodation
Retreat classes & activities
You will have your own freshly cleaned yoga mat & props. We will not be sharing equipment with each other. You are welcome to leave your yoga equipment in the marquee in between classes. You can of course bring your own equipment too. There will be disinfectant spray for the yoga mats in the yoga studio should you wish to ‘refresh’ your equipment at any time.
Please use the hand sanitiser before & after each class/activity.
You are not required to wear a mask in the marquee. There will always be a good flow of air.
Sophia & Cait will not be giving manual hands-on adjustments but you will hear plenty of alignment cues & modification options.